Monday, August 06, 2007

Billary on the North Fork

Meeting former president of the United States William Jefferson Clinton was, hands on, a highlight of the year so far for me. Nevermind his history of womanizing and elicit oval office behavior... he was the President of the United States... and I shook his hand twice yesterday during a fundraiser for Hillary on the North Fork.

In a couple of weeks I should have a copy of a professional photo taken of me with Mr. Bill Clinton, former President of the United States and Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, possible future Pesident of the United States; an icon in history, and definitely something to brag about when my children and grandchildren are old enough to comprehend the magnitude (which i doubt they ever truly will). Until then... you guys must bear the brunt of my swollen head!



Notice Nancy... no inappropriate cleavage here! :)



President Clinton with Congressman Bishop.



2 comments:

Nan Patience said...

cool pix! thanks!

Luna said...

Ohhh, thank God she has clothes on!

HEEEyyyyyyy...wait a Miiinute...is THAT a see through shirt I see Bishop wearing?