Monday, May 12, 2008

butterflies in my stomach

Ive got massive butterflies in my stomach. I guess it's from a combination of things... the wedding... the baby making. OMG Speaking of babymaking. I was so excited this past weekend. Last month, not one ovulation test came up positive and i was testing every day, sometimes twice a day. WELL this weekend I got a faint second line. It's not a positive test for ovulation, but it's definitely coming this week. I was so excited I grabbed the test and ran back to the bedroom to show Rob. Actually, i really just wanted to make sure i wasnt hallucinating. This morning's test was a little darker than yesterday, so we are closely monitoring the situation.

Wedding talk..... Pushing through all the family bullshit, dealing with the caterer, the photographer, the cake lady, the florist.... ahhhh so close and yet so far away. I think though, today will be the last day i have to deal with anything to do with the wedding other than a scheduled manicure. I'm considering a massage as well. I might just make that appointment today.

Can you believe it's finally here? The closer I get, the more I am in shock. I'm getting married again. And trust me, had it not been for this man stealing my heart away, I would not even be considering it.

I'm hoping to get all my shit done at work on Monday so i can take Tuesday off. We'll see.

Can you believe i said shit so many times? I think I'm spending too much time on Six's blog. HAHAHA!

3 comments:

Nan Patience said...

Wow, one day soon you will actually be getting married, and then we'll have a post about it, and it will seem strange that things come to pass in time. We've been following your life for a while, and this is a big deal. Not to make you antsier or anything. Relax, enjoy, it's all going to go off just fine.

Anonymous Mommy Blogger said...

I am so happy for you :-)

Damon Peter Rallis said...

6FM = Bad Influence!

:)

That's what they say...

Good luck with everything...