Monday, May 05, 2008

the bachlorette party

What happens when you put all my girlfriends, my cousin, my mother and a few people who don't really know me that well in the same house to celebrate my bachlorette party?

Well, I probably can't tell you EVERYTHING that happens, but in a nutshell, my bachlorette party has now been officially labeled.... "The Penis Party". We're talking crazy shit people... I'm not kidding. There were things at this party that i have never seen before. Penis gummies (like gummy bears but in the shape of penises), one rather large penis cake with hairy balls (LOL), and a fun game of pin-the-penis-on-the-cowboy (which coincidentally had a picture of Rob's face on it). My friend polly even went as far as carving carrots into penises for the veggie platter.

OY!

And because it is rather common knowledge that Rob and I are dilegently working hard in the bedroom to concieve, everyone was kind enough to purchase some gifts for us. Most of it was gorgeous lingerie, but then there was stuff like "the turkey baster" and "pregnancy tests" and bottles of liquor LOL. Oh and we cant forget the "banana hammock" (don't ask) and the chocolate nipple pasties. It was all very insane.

The whole evening was nice, except for the part where every woman in the room got to help me practice for my make up for the wedding day.... BLINDFOLDED. I was laughing so hard that my mom got black lipstick on my teeth. LOL. We also had a rather interesting game of "put the broomstick in the toiletpaper hole" and of course everyone went around the room and told crazy stories about me.

My favorite part was the Astrologer. We hired an astrologer and each of us had about 20 minutes with her throughout the evening. She told me some interesting things, and mostly concentrated on Rob and I as a match. She was SPOT ON with 99% of what she said and I offered no previous information to her whatsoever. The other girls also thought she was quite accurate.

By the end of the night i was exhausted and when Rob arrived home, we retired to the bedroom. The next morning, Rob and I were lying in bed and as I adjusted my pillow, Rob said he saw something underneath it. This is probably the only SAFE picture I have that I can share in this public forum, but i thought it would funny. That's right ladies... its a banana. There were also several penis gummies on several windows in the house and on the glass in some picture frames.

All i can say is.....Revenge is Sweet.

7 comments:

Katrina said...

The lipstick was blue, actually.
Believe it or not, it was a genuinly produced color by maybelline.

And now that you are initiated into the torment, you may now go forth and use what you've learned on YOUR single friends when their turn comes round.

If it makes you feel any better, every one of those games were used at MY bachelorette party.

Just be glad we didn't get to the cherry game.

Natasha Beccaria said...

ugh i hate cherries LOL. Rob and I saw them on the counter yesterday and were trying to figure out what they were for. Did that also involve the cool whipp? LOL. That's still in my fridge too. HAHAHA.

It was a fun night. A little weird talking about my past with my future mother in law sitting there, but it was fine.

Katrina said...

We were hoping you guys might find a later use for the cool whip ;o)

The cherry game is a little like a watermelon eating contest- 1 cherry on a plate masked by a mound of whipped cream. First to find their cherry wins. Its a bit messy, but quite fun.

Anonymous said...

ALways enjoy your blogs - Laff wants to see pictures of the carved carrots (it sounds artistic). Living far away, the blog is a great way to know our futer sister-in-law better. I had no idea xrated gummy bears exisited but Laff assures me your can get all types through ebay! The party sounds like it was lots of fun. Ask your future mother -in -law how we got the color right for my brothers bachelor party nipple cake! Leslie

Natasha Beccaria said...

Leslie - you mean niece-in-law right?

I think we ate all the carved carrots and we definitely dipped them in white ranch dressing. How's that for a visual? HAHAHA. They were unique, that's for sure.

Nan Patience said...

I think I still have a "Bad Girl" temporary tattoo still stashed away in my nighties drawer from my bachelorette party 17 years ago.

Natasha Beccaria said...

Naught Nan!! HAHAHA!

I dont think i want to know what else is stashed away in there! LOL.