Monday, April 21, 2008

Down to the Wire

It's now 3 weeks and 5 days until the wedding. Last minute stuff is well underway like tragic meltdowns over tedious details and crazy facial breakouts. You can actually play dot-to-dot on my face. It's awful!

We are frantically tying bows on favors and going for last minute tweaks on the wedding dress alterations. The shower was two weekends ago and it was quite a nice party. Rob and I got lots of lovely things.

Over the last few weeks we have been approached by many people asking ... "are you excited".... "are you nervous"... "is everything done?"


Yes.... No.... pretty much...

Everything pretty much IS done. And I'm not nervous about getting married, though sometimes it baffles me that I actually found someone so fast. Overall, I think Rob and I have proven worthy of each other over the last year and half. We made it through some rough spots, spats and spits and still we find that the world is a better place when we're together.

Isn't that all that counts?

Truthfully though, I can't wait for regular life to resume at our house!

7 comments:

Anonymous Mommy Blogger said...

What a great idea for the favor! I love them!! Congratulations, this is such an exciting time for you!! Enjoy every minute...

Nan Patience said...

Regular life? What's that?

Natasha Beccaria said...

Anon - I really wanted it to be a practical gift. And we're only giving out 1 per couple. It wasnt that expensive either.

Nan- bah! Ive worked very hard at not making my life hectic and crazy and this wedding has disturbed that whole process.

Luna said...

Oh congrats to you Natasha--on making it this far, and you don't seem too frazzled.

Now, if you can make it through the ACTUAL wedding, without ripping someone's head off? You're golden.

I still have the head from my wedding......

Natasha Beccaria said...

The wedding day should be fine Luna. Its all the crap leading up to it...and this week its mostly work. The wedding stuff is done.

Im not so much frazzled...but HORMONAL. VERY hormonal. Ive more heart burn in the last 4 days than i have all year. And my boobs hurt. I should know in a few days if am preggers, but dammit i better be with all these friggin' signs.

MamaCole said...

Life won't be "getting back to normal" if you're prego, my friend.

But, for your sake, I hope you are. Good luck with everything. It sounds like you found your soulmate.

Natasha Beccaria said...

Soulmate... yeah I guess i have. We are definitely a good match.

Preggo update: I took a test this morning and still nothing. I'm on day 26. So im pretty sure im not. Well.. the box says 87% accurate 2 days before. Who knows right? I have no idea when i ovulated this month, but the doctor said all my blood levels came back very good.