Friday, February 16, 2007

cold, cold go away!

All this cold weather makes me cranky. I want to hibernate and not come out til the tips of the trees are covered in yellow and green! The winter winds blow right through me and instead of puffy white mounds of snow, we have ice... ice!!!! Everywhere! There's so much ice on my front lawn I could ice skate. I almost didnt get my car door open on Wednesday after work. My windshield wiper fluid is frozen and so a bottle of windex and a rag drive around with me every day stopping in the oddest places so i can clean the glare off my windshield. I cant find my gloves. I have hardly any winter clothes because last year's stuff doesnt fit me anymore (in a good way). I eat/drink to stay warm and I gain weight because I eat! (hot chocolate, coffee with lots of cream and any food that is warm) There's a cold breeze coming from the window next to my desk. My mom is leaving for Florida tonight and here I am planning a weekend trip to the Cape! DUH! What am I thinking? It feels like Spring is weeks or even months away.

HELP!

ok.. i'm done now.

3 comments:

Luna said...

You said it-it's making me cranky too. I don't seem to own any clothes that are capable of keeping me warm, either. I am frozen-all the time. Tomorrow and Wednesday are supposed to be in the 40s-downright balmy.

TM said...

I hear you, sister! I don't even want to take showers because that means getting naked for a few seconds, and in this drafty old house, that ain't fun!

Natasha Beccaria said...

Toni thats funny! I dont mind getting IN the shower.. its getting OUT that makes me shudder. BRRRRR.

ps. 2/19/07 2pm... STILL CRANKY!