Wednesday, July 16, 2008

perfect and healthy



Yesterday Rob and I headed off for our first glimpse of our little baby. What a wonderfully emotional experience. After hearing about two of my friends who had complications from their pregnancies resulting in a miscarriage, my concerns grew exponentially as yesterday approached. But once I saw that perfectly round sac and my little baby's heartbeat, I knew everything was going to be ok. I pretty much cried through the whole thing. It was so amazing.

8 comments:

meliss said...

Oh Yay!!! I had it in my head that tomorrow was the big day! I'm thrilled that everything looks great!! I can't wait to see/hear more about this little one! :)

Nan Patience said...

awesome!

just one? whew.

Natasha Beccaria said...

Meliss...i head back to the doctors for another sonogram in 3 weeks.

Nan...whew is right!

Anonymous Mommy Blogger said...

I am so happy for you, what great news!

Luna said...

So glad things are good. I often felt like that first sonogram picture looked much like a tadpole. I recall actually seeing "flippers" on one of my girls. Amazing huh?

Anonymous Mommy Blogger said...

Natasha, How are you feeling?

Natasha Beccaria said...

Im dealing... this constant nausea is really weighing heavily on my shoulders. Ive been SUPER busy at work...but after today it will slow down a bit, so I'll have some time to write.

j-m said...

Ohhhh...it's so cool you get the pictures. I still have mine of Little Sir, and I remember the day of the 1st sono vividly. Hopefully you'll be feeling great soon.