Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New Endeavors

Wow! Really? November 2nd?

Time flies... when you're busy!

I've been busy trying to build my home based business. Well, there are a couple of them actually. I do offer my photography services and right now my main focus is dipping into some of the professional headshots business. It seems, after a lot of research, so is every other photographer on Long Island. So, although I continue to promote myself through a few avenues, I am moving on to other potential sources of extra income, including travel planning.

Yup, that's right. I am training to be a travel agent. I've always had a knack for planning trips, doing all the research, asking the right questions.... etc. Heck i mapped out my month-long Europe trip pretty much on my own (had a little help finding the right tour in Italy). I have always been the go-to girl when it came to finding a hotel or the right price for airline tickets or restaurants in foreign cities. Now its time for me to offer my services to the world.

I'll be working through a well-established, professional agency on Long Island, who, as they say "go the extra mile" to serve their clients.

SOOOOOooooo... Anyone need to book a trip?

Email me at: Natasha@Travelsolutionsusa.com

PS. I'm heading out of town for a few days - starting Friday... Hallalujah for vacations!

No comments: