Wednesday, October 10, 2007

key thoughts!

Apparently I am suffering from Beal, a term six talks about in his latest post. Call it laziness. Call it distraction. Call it pure exhaustion. Call it whatever you want. My thought process is just not very creative right now, so here are the key points:

1. I bought my wedding dress on Monday. Yeah i know. But i honestly didnt think i would find it on day 1 of the search. Rob's mom helped me pick it out. I think she was happy that i invited her. She's nice. I'm not posting pictures because I dont want Rob to accidently see. If you know my email (Toni and Nan do), then email me and i will send a picture.

2. I am promoting about 8 different events in the next 12 weeks. Its exhausting trying to keep track of everything so i had to print out my Outlook calendar and literally tape it to the wall next to me so i can make sure i stay on track.

3. My photography class is going well. We did studio portraits today, but i volunteered to be the model since i know about portrait lighting a little.

4. I miss my honey. He's at class until 11pm.

5. I still cant stop looking at my ring!

6. One of Rob's saltwater fish died last week and I have actually been kind of sad about it! LOL.

7. We are having a pampered chef party a week from Friday and the downstairs bathroom isnt done. The house is also a major disaster area - like a tornado went through or something.

8. We have no groceries. Before class today we both munched on microwaved hotdogs (no bun).

9. I've been busy collecting addresses for the wedding invitations, which we may actually print ourselves.

10. I'm going upstairs to fold laundry, then climb into bed and wait for da man!


TADA! 10 things about my life right now!

Are you still reading?

Sucker!!

I bet you thought it was actually going to go somewhere. HA! Fat chance!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

1- I'd love to see the dress. Still squeeing over the ring.

2- I don't envy you. I've been on event hiatus. Its soooo nice waking up on a saturday with no particular plans.

5- Well, its shiny! I don't blame you!

7- Got the link, I've been eyeing the site with ideas all week. I'll prolly place my order before your party in the next week.

8- I subscribe to the stockpile method. We would have to go months without shopping to be entirely devoid of food.

9- hmm, I still need to send you mine?

Natasha Beccaria said...

I'll email you a picture of the dress Kat. Great to see you here at my blog!