Thursday, September 20, 2007

Insanity!


Sooooo.... what a week i have had so far.

I started this class at BOCES in between all my other activities - travel, work, home update projects. The class is great. It's called "Photoshop for Photographers". So far two days into it, I have learned SO MUCH - not just about photoshop but about photography as well. It is exactly what i need to get my technical skills more on target and a chance to learn how to process them in Photoshop.

The picture shown here is my cousin's little one. She has stolen my heart! Check out her "Wizard of Oz" ruby red shoes! I plan on putting more pictures up tonight or tomorrow night on my photo blog from the Reunion, so stay tuned.

I am babbling at this point because i am so over-tired from my 31 hour trip to Washington DC and back (that's gate to gate, people and included a 4 hour reception in one of the Senate buildings).

5 comments:

j-m said...

I love this picture, Natasha. I'm so glad you're doing something for YOU...this class seems just the ticket.

Nan Patience said...

Great photo, and looking forward to more!

Natasha Beccaria said...

More to come. I promise. Rob and I took a ton.

Luna said...

Great pic. Being wired and overtired is an odd state of being, no?

Thanks for sharing.

j-m said...

I can absolutely relate to that...being so exhausted my eyes won't focus properly, but not able to sleep because my brain won't shut down. Oh yeah.