Friday, May 11, 2007

my biggest fan

There are many reasons i have falling for this guy in my life....but one of my favorite is his overwhelming support of me and my talents.

Two nights ago, I was doing my usual 1/2 mile walk around the neighborhood when i became fascinated with the light that was hitting the trees through the fog. So much so, that i cut back from my walk early to get my camera and take a few shots.

Rob was in the garage when i arrived. I peaked in and asked him if he wanted to go for a ride down to the water. And like the champ that he is, he drove me around for about a 1/2 hour, helping me scout out the scene and looking over my shoulder, giving me another set of eyes to rely on. Then critiqued my spruce-up job in photoshop when we returned to the house.

If you havent seen them yet, what are you waiting for? click here.

What a man!

And if that wasnt enough.... last night he went out and bought me a bike. A slight argument earlier in the week about a certain promise made by HIM to walk with me in the evenings caused a bit of a ruckus. He hates to walk, but loves to bike. So last night we started our routine bike ride - 3 miles people!!!! I didnt think i would last that long because i am so out of shape, but apparently its not as bad as I thought. Its a Schwinn... we got it at Costcos - in case anyone was wondering. Its very comfy.


1 comment:

TM said...

Every woman needs a biggest fan! And every man, of course!