Friday, May 29, 2009

mommy's log - may 29, 2009


its been a rough week for both of us. Mommy's sick and you're sick of mommy being sick! I totally get that kiddo! Next week will be better... walks to the park... more outside time... and we'll get to spend time with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa since they are moving back to NY this weekend.

You are growing so fast. I can't get over how much your face looks more like a little boy, instead of the tiny little newborn i brought home more than 3 months ago. You've started getting interested in the TV this week, so we bought you a baby mozart dvd that you seem quite intrigued with. Even I like it. It's relaxing and a great way for us to sit and chill together. I even have it playing right now as you sleep next to me on my bed.

Your smile kills me! And you started giggling for daddy this week. For some reason you find him entertaining. Must be the funny faces he makes! You thought it was pretty funny that daddy teased you about "spewing all over mommy" the other day. I wasn't as amused of course, but i loved hearing you giggle and I love that you have a special bond with your daddy.

There are so many things i look forward to doing with you in the near and distant future, but then i remember that I simply must enjoy these days with you as an infant because they will never ever come again.

No comments: