Sunday, May 17, 2009

baby blues


baby blues...

We are hoping he will keep his blue eyes... its fairly likely since we both have blue eyes as well.

He'll be three months this week. Where has time gone? He came down with a cold this weekend. Poor thing. Its not too bad and he's mostly in good spirits.... just stuffy and coughing a little. He should be fine in a few days im sure!

Motherhood agrees with me. I love being a mom. Of course there are good days and bad days but I love knowing the intimate details of what makes my boy cry, talk, coo... what comforts him when he's sad or mad. He and i are still getting to know each other but the last week or so has been so awesome. He's started smiling and cooing so much. He recognizes my voice and looks for me in the room when he hears me. Same with his daddy. I guess that's a good sign that we are doing something right!

1 comment:

Anonymous Mommy Blogger said...

WOW! 3 months already? What a great age! Although, I love babies, so any age is a great age to me!

My kids both have blue eyes, weird because mine are dark brown and my hubby's are brownish-hazel. Over the last few years, my daughter's have turned slightly green with a little blue mixed in, and my son's blues have darkened (they are still blue). It is interesting to see how much they change, even if they are of school age.