Tuesday, November 04, 2008

To Whom it May Concern

To Whom it May Concern at the New York State Democratic office,

Over the last 4-5 weeks I have had 5 different people visit my house offering information and soliciting my vote for Brian Foley (running for NYS Senate). My personal feelings regarding Mr. Foley and his inability to run Brookhaven town are completely irrelevant at this point. His continued visits to our home have been excessive and bothersome. One particular visit included a knock at our door at 8:30pm in the evening on a weekday. I told the young man to make sure we dont receive any more house calls. In addition, i sent an email to Mr. Foley telling him not to come to my house anymore. Apparently the voice of his local people doesn't matter as much as he claims because this evening we recieved yet ANOTHER house call.

I think this is completely unacceptable behavior and Mr. Foley has lost my vote.

I have been a devout democrat for many years, but consider this my official resignation to the party!


Signed,

You-know-who from you-know-where!

____________________________________________

After I sent this email to the NYS Democrats, i forwarded it to the local paper near me who asked if they could print it in this week's paper. I agreed. I also asked if he know where i could lodge a complaint. He gave me this information.

Suffolk County Democratic Chair Richard Schaffer at 439-0400

3 comments:

Anonymous Mommy Blogger said...

Very Cool...and good for you! I wonder if you'll get a response?

Natasha Beccaria said...

i doubt it.

And just to nip it in the bud, i got an email from the YOUNG DEMOCRATS this morning.. telling me "DONT SCREW IT UP TODAY!".

What kind of crap is that?

Nan Patience said...

Give 'em hell, Natty!