Friday, March 09, 2007

thoughts and stuff

It's been a week since i last blogged so I thought i would just drop in and say hi! I have been working like a dog lately and then, in my spare time, helping my boyfriend remodel his kitchen.

I must say work has been great lately. I have been "on the ball" so-to-speak and it feels great. Usually with this kind of work load (two part time jobs and my photography) I get overwhelmed and somewhat "stressed-out" but I seem to be handling the pressure well these days. Making necessary life changes (not just in my relationships, but in my head as well) has helped that quite a bit. I worry less about money and more about moving forward with my career. I focus more on what lies ahead and less on the past. It's quite refreshing and exciting for me. For the first time in my life, I am able to use my everyday stress to push me forward; something that had been nearly impossible for me in the past.

Below are some words that I try to apply to my everyday life- both professional and personal. I think they are great words and definitely worth mentioning. Please feel free to add to the list.

committment
flexibility
pride
compassion
priorities
networking
confidence
unconditional giving
honesty (with yourself and others)

3 comments:

Nan Patience said...

I liked this post a lot.

Luna said...

consideration

Natasha Beccaria said...

Thanks Nancy. It actually evolved from a conversation i had with my girlfriend, which was a completely different subject but somehow related through the "be honest with yourself" thing. I might have to write about it.